My Son Sanctuary Bike Tour – Hoi An, Vietnam
HALF-DAY BIKE TOUR IN HOI AN
Cycle the scenic countryside from Hoi An to the UNESCO World Heritage site of My Son on this half-day biking adventure.
My Son Sanctuary is a cluster of abandoned and partially ruined Hindu temples constructed between the 4th and the 14th century AD by the Cham people. As of 1999, My Son has been recognized by UNESCO as a world heritage site.
The Champa Kingdom, Indianized maritime kingdom based in what is now the Central Coast of Vietnam, was eventually conquered by the Vietnamese and Khmer. Descendants of the original tribes are now scattered throughout the region, mostly along inland waterways.
Leave the ancient town of Hoi An behind, we tour off the beaten path where you’ll get a chance to see the hidden highlights and enjoy genuine local interaction. Go behind the scenes and experience a side of the country few visitors encounter.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cho Việt Kiều Nhìn Lại " Khu Đô Thị Chí Linh tại Vũng Tàu || bây giờ ra sao ?
- Làng văn hóa các dân tộc việt nam 2019
- Eagles – The Last Resort – (Paradise) – "The Last Resort" lyrics on screen & description
- Hilarious Vietnamese tour guide in Myson! ROFL!!!
- Tắm biển Mỹ Khê Đà Nẵng một chiều mưa tưởng không phe mà phê không tưởng